What is My Home Worth?
Determining Your Home’s Value
A CMA report compares your home to similar properties in your neighborhood and nearby area that are currently for sale or have recently been sold. CMAs take into account several comparison factors of each property when determining your home value, including but not limited to the following:
- The location and neighborhood
- The condition
- The age
- The square footage and acreage
- The number of bedrooms and bathrooms
- Any upgrades or amenities
- Any interior finishes that might add or subtract value from each property
If you would like to request a free CMA of your property, please do not hesitate to contact me!